The Boomerang SNIP Fishing Line Cutter has revolutionized the way anglers SNIP their lines. The SNIP line cutter tool provides the most precise, cleanest cut you can get on braid, fluoro and mono fishing lines. With a Boomerang SNIP you’ll have a fishing line cutter that’s always handy and never lost so you can spend more time with your line in the water and less time looking for your tool.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 36″ retractable military grade type-II braided nylon fiber cord
- Integrated safety feature locks the blade close when not in use
- Cuts 50 lb. braided line, fluoro line and mono lines clean and smooth every time
- 420 Stainless steel cutters are corrosion resistant
- Easily attaches anywhere with the included carabiner
The Original SNIP Fishing Line Cutter sometimes known as the Boomerang Braid Snips, cuts clean and precise through braided line, mono line, and fluoro line. With the built-on carabiner, clip it to your hip or vest so it’s always handy and never lost. Snip the fishing line and let it go, the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need it again, no more looking around the boat with your hands full for a set of fishing pliers or nippers. With a Boomerang SNIP Fishing line cutter you’ll spend more time with your line in the water and less time looking for your tool.
CARING FOR YOUR SNIPS
Rinse with freshwater after each use. Occasionally, treat your SNIP with an anti-rust spray, such as WD40® or Boeshield T9®. Wipe with cloth and air dry. This will help prevent spotting on Stainless Steel blades and screws.