Gear Ratio – 6.2 : 1
Retrieve – 93cm
Weight – 205gr
Capacity – Nylon 0.33/150m, Braid 0.18/300m
The Caldia makes its entry into the world of LT reels: stronger and smaller models. The sleek profile hides a reinforced mech while bringing the Caldia 2500 under the 200g mark. This feather weight extends to the Tough Digigear drive gear whose volume, thickness and teeth have been refined for optimal performance: smooth winding and increased durability and strength. These benefits are amplified by the magnetic Mag Sealed oil, a unique Daiwa concept. A final evolution comes in the reinforced pure stainless steel axis.
- ATD drag technology, full size drag button
- Bearings: 6 + 1 incluing 1 CRBB
- ZAION carbon body and DS4 carbon Air Rotor
- Aluminium spool with Long Cast profile
- CrossWrap line lay
- Ultralight one-piece unscrewable Air Handle in aluminium
There are no reviews yet.